Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- State pension boost is still available under lockdown restrictions.
- Rules edge closer to kicking in from April 2021.
- £14bn paid out in first two weeks of bounce-back loans.
- More than £6bn paid out in the first six days.
- MPs contemplate further two-year delay.
- Reimbursing employee costs waived for 2020/21.
- GDP slumps 5.8% in March, and 2% in Q1 2020.
- Government states “workplaces must be safe and COVID-secure”.
- Increased internet use in lockdown leads to rise in email scams.
- Chancellor praised for listening to concerns.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.