Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- The proportion of borrowing £1,000 or more increased to 45%.
- Taxpayers could face fines totalling to £250 million.
- 50,000 small firms close every year due to late payments.
- Self-assessment taxpayers can spread payments over up to 12 months.
- 23-year-olds to get highest NLW hourly rate for the first time.
- The loans are part of the £280bn support package.
- Around £1.8bn is expected to be paid out in claims.
- Govt. should 'extend relief for the whole of 2021'.
- Over 25,000 taxpayers rush to spread payments.
- Charge cap will remain unchanged at 0.75%.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.