Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- ‘Historic lifeline’ thrown to five million workers.
- COVID-19 outbreak triggers Companies House offer.
- Sharp spike reported in four days last week.
- Extension to the coronavirus bill could be imminent.
- Other concessions announced for businesses.
- Govt. set to announce wage subsidy package.
- Rollout deferred until 6 April 2021.
- A break for most high earners, but does it go far enough?
- Measures introduced to stem coronavirus impact.
- Chancellor announces reform to controversial relief.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.