Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- New legislation kicks in from 6 April.
- Move could save the Treasury £10bn a year.
- Urgency to “reduce costs and boost investment”.
- Full report due to be published this month.
- Lower thresholds to rise in line with inflation.
- Knowledge levels higher in under-55 workers.
- Report calls for “unpopular” tax to be cut to 10% in Spring Budget 2020.
- Firms report extra costs and obligations since 1 April 2019.
- 31 million employees set to benefit in 2020/21.
- Treasury stands to net £96m from instant fines.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.