Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Average homeowner frees up £755 a month.
- Loans of up to £50,000 available from 4 May.
- High street firms asked to pay what they can.
- Most small firms have seen applications turned down.
- Loans of between £125k and £5m available next month.
- All firms turning over more £45m can apply.
- Job retention scheme will be open until 30 June.
- Treasury can field 450,000 applications an hour.
- Self-isolation puts strain on 183-year-old rule.
- Those on payroll before 19 March are eligible.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.