Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Coronavirus pandemic delays stringent new rules coming in.
- More businesses claiming staff pay through Government scheme.
- Resources stretched to the limit during coronavirus crisis.
- Payments to be made in early June.
- Sunak vows “charities have not been forgotten”.
- Job retention scheme costs could soar to £40bn.
- Emergency measures prompt tenants to stop paying.
- Chancellor paves the way for easier access to funds.
- Job retention scheme open to those in contract.
- New rates kicked in from 1 April 2020.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.