Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Scam calls widely reported ahead of self-assessment deadline.
- Workers urged to plan finances in the event of illness.
- SMEs will need ‘information and guidance’ on reforms.
- Staff shortages to worsen after Brexit, report claims.
- New system needed to reduce administrative burden.
- House of Lords committee report raises concerns.
- Spending on innovation at highest point on record.
- Avoid the stress with our self-assessment tips.
- What employers need to know for the next year.
- Only 1 in 10 are reassessing their investment strategy.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.