Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Details on how to apply for emergency measures.
- What you need to know as the new tax year gets under way on 6 April.
- HMRC defers rollout of more stringent rules until 1 April 2021.
- Tax group raises concerns about those excluded.
- Grants can cover pension and NI contributions.
- ‘Historic lifeline’ thrown to five million workers.
- COVID-19 outbreak triggers Companies House offer.
- Sharp spike reported in four days last week.
- Extension to the coronavirus bill could be imminent.
- Other concessions announced for businesses.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.