Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Will it be a Brexit blockbuster or another damp squib?
- Reliefs expected to cost £425bn in 2018/19.
- Late-filing taxpayers could be left unaware of additional fines.
- No-deal complications could cause VAT refund delays.
- Service offers advice on money, work and health.
- Taxation bodies say ‘clarity and guidance’ is needed.
- New year sales provide boost for retailers.
- Ministers confirm new fees are due to start in April.
- Scheme benefitted 109,000 children in December 2018.
- ‘Common-sense move’ welcomed by importers.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.