Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Scheme benefitted 109,000 children in December 2018.
- ‘Common-sense move’ welcomed by importers.
- Different types of ISAs for tax-efficient saving.
- Will HMRC come knocking on your door?
- 1% charge would apply to non-UK residents.
- Workplace pension scheme hailed as 'extraordinary success story'.
- Chancellor could upgrade Statement to full fiscal event.
- Interest rate remains at 0.75%.
- New measures could divert more investments to SMEs.
- 9 in 10 say it’s difficult to buy a first home.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.