Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- 35% don’t know if they’ll be ready before 1 April 2019.
- HMRC figures reveal 980,000 affected.
- Green Party provides last-gasp support for Budget.
- Tax return deadline is midnight on 31 January 2019.
- FCA proposes measures to help savers’ investment choices.
- The latest phased increase kicks in from 6 April 2019.
- ‘Much more information’ is needed to prepare for 29 March.
- Changes could benefit savers by up to £25 million a year.
- 4 in 10 businesses faced security threat in the last year.
- Employers ‘should do more’ to support workers over 50.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.