Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Parents urged to consider potential guardians for children.
- Productivity challenges and skills gaps persist, warns IoD.
- Buyers only budget for half of additional costs.
- Higher allowance could create complexity for 97% businesses.
- Savers could face tax ‘shock’ in retirement.
- The key announcements for business.
- What 'the end of austerity' means for you.
- CBI says further apprenticeship levy reform is needed.
- Pension ages now equal for men and women.
- 1 in 4 have debts of more than £30,000.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.