Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Tax would be forced if developers fail to fund cladding fix.
- Businesses urged to sign up early.
- Shoppers limited their in-store trips to avoid COVID variant.
- Interest remains payable from 1 February.
- 2,828 individuals used Christmas to file their tax return.
- The key considerations when it comes to running your business’s payroll 2022/23.
- Omicron variant sparks new support measures for hardest-hit firms.
- One in ten say late payments threaten their business.
- Companies trading with the EU face stricter rules.
- Rebates available from January 2022.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.