Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Changes came into effect on Monday.
- Government is trying to get subsidies classed as discounts.
- Employers will be able to set up recurring payments as of September.
- Taxpayers may need to disclose working hours and job titles.
- Truss and Sunak clash over tax policy.
- Over a million more businesses now eligible.
- The number of penalties went up by 80%.
- Changes will come into effect in April 2023.
- Government support to assist small businesses with rising costs.
- New research shows over two-fifths enter full retirement early.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.