Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Tax revenues fall by 4.4% to £608.8bn.
- Interest rates maintained at 0.1%.
- Prices increase faster than usual in October 2021.
- Revenues to support removal of unsafe cladding.
- Investors are at risk of lower returns.
- Other reforms to simplify the tax regime.
- 50% discount available, up to maximum of £110,000.
- Applications will be available until June 2022.
- Business leaders and experts weigh in on the Autumn Budget 2021.
- Fuel duty frozen for the 12th consecutive year.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.