Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Government tax calculator criticised for being misleading.
- June marks the ninth consecutive rate increase.
- ONS data shows the fastest rate decline since 2001.
- The group raised concerns over MTD and HMRC waiting times.
- First instalments being paid out from a £37 billion support package.
- Banks have been told to maintain affordable payment plans.
- ONS data shows GDP grew by 0.5%
- More than half of investors are unsure of CGT rules.
- A letter has been sent in response to tax bodies’ criticism.
- Cost of living crisis persuades consumers to shop around.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.