Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- The employment rate remains below pre-pandemic levels.
- The Chancellor extended the increase by six months.
- It includes a range of NIC relief for employers.
- More than 550,000 workers have already claimed.
- The economy nevertheless shrank over the first quarter.
- Could future auto-enrolment increases kick in at key moments in people’s lives?
- Lesser publicised grant for the UK’s smaller exporters.
- It failed to indulge any specific fiscal policies.
- The case is part of a long-running IR35 dispute
- Many of these claimed to be from HMRC.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.