Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Breaches of two pension allowances cost savers £817 million in 2018/19.
- More changes to the UK’s property taxes took effect this month.
- BBLS applications accounted for the majority of claims.
- The raise would cost the Treasury £3 billion.
- The cost equates to £10,076 per business.
- Some review packs require a reply for renewal.
- The EU launches its long-awaited one-stop shop.
- The furlough scheme begins winding down.
- Lower nil-rate threshold in England & NI due in tomorrow.
- Binance Markets Limited has until tomorrow to comply.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.