Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Consultation on changes launched.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2021.
- Tax authority warns of payment delays looming.
- Capital gains tax reporting deadline is now 60 days.
- What is your business allowed to provide to staff this Christmas?
- The scheme remains open for small and medium-sized firms until 30 June 2022.
- State of economy cited as major problem for businesses.
- Tax take recovers to pre-pandemic level.
- Average UK house prices reach record high of £270,000.
- Proposal designed to help people with multiple pots.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.