Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Over 700 small firms have come forward.
- Around a million tax returns were filed late last year.
- Nine in 10 SMEs secured COVID-related finance in Q3.
- 27% of small businesses said they would not survive to see 2021.
- New campaign aims to protect people from false advertising.
- The grant will offer a lump sum up to a maximum of £7,500.
- Every area in England falls into one of three alert levels.
- To qualify, businesses must meet new rules on trading conditions.
- The OBR predicts the economy will grow by 5.5% in 2021.
- The OTS recommends options for COVID-19 tax grab.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.