Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Chancellor praised for listening to concerns.
- New guides for eight different lines of work.
- Plans to ease restrictions “need more detail”.
- Bank of England predicts biggest annual decline on record.
- Small businesses and B2B firms could be ready sooner.
- Income support scheme opens ahead of schedule.
- Scheme plugs gap in government support.
- 25,652 applications were successful up to 28 April.
- Direct debits should be cancelled before 7 May.
- Archaic law presents an exceptional challenge for validating wills.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.