Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Funding made up by underspend from previous COVID support.
- Changes due to start from April 2023.
- £310 million paid in instalments since April 2021.
- More estates are being dragged into paying death duties.
- Changes in the pipeline for multiple dwellings relief and how mixed-use properties are taxed.
- Omicron-hit firms have until later this month to claim for grants worth up to £6,000.
- Regular pay is down 0.8% in real terms.
- GDP equal to its pre-pandemic level.
- Spouses can save up to £252 in 2021/22.
- Scottish accountants cite concerns over clients’ futures.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.