Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Updating competition rules for the digital age.
- Responses from industry groups to the Chancellor's speech.
- Spending review and measures affecting businesses.
- A summary of growth and borrowing figures.
- Forecasts, consultations and the backdrop of Brexit.
- Leaving a workplace pension could cost workers £542k.
- Tax changes for 2019/20.
- Steps to take in the event of a no-deal.
- How have last year's consultations progressed?
- Measures and announcements affecting businesses.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.