Xero has over 3 million subscribers and is one of the most effective accounting software platforms across the globe.
Xero allows for third party apps to integrate with the software – currently, there are over 700 apps that can be used for expenses, invoicing, time management, inventory tracking and more.
There are many benefits which include:
- it’s online in the cloud so all data is backed up automatically;
- you have a real time view of your cash flow;
- you can automate tasks from reconciling bank transactions to sending invoice reminders;
- it easily syncs your bank and financials to the cloud, and feeds in data from your bank daily;
- data is protected and stored in one place, so you can easily see how your business is performing and collaborate with your Accountant;
- you can access data from anywhere from any device 24/7;
- you can quote and invoice for jobs, track time and costs, monitor project profitability and expenses;
- it’s scalable, cost effective and easy to use.
Xero can help you grow your business and improve cash flow and profitability – our expert Xero Advisers can advise you and provide training on the software.
Flowlens is a software solution that optimises processes for SME manufacturers – when using Flowlens, you can:
- eliminate the need to use manual spreadsheets;
- prevent errors arising from informal communications;
- minimise manual processes that can be prone to duplication;
- automate admin and save 2+ days per week;
- improve lead times with better stock management;
- grow sales.
There are tools in Flowlens that are designed to make your life easier:
- you can find everything in one place;
- you can manage your tasks easily;
- you can track sales and customer emails;
- you can upload your files;
- you can store comments.
Xero and Flowlens Integration
When used together, the software provides manufacturers with a robust and scalable software solution so that you can:
- manage stock, suppliers and purchasing;
- plan jobs and forecast material requirements;
- control sales team activity, pipeline and order book;
- create pro forma & commercial invoices;
- configure and quote for products;
- monitor profitability of jobs;
- handle after sales equipment service/repair;
- control cash flow across order book and purchasing;
- seamlessly send sales and purchase to Xero, plus customer and supplier information;
- sync with Xero to get updated payment status on sales and purchase invoices.
Are You Wasting Hours Each Day on Manual Admin?
Xero and Flowlens integrate seamlessly to provide a joined up software system so that you can run your sales, operations and finance functions with ease and eliminate wasted time on manual processes.