Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- The CIOT issues capital gains tax warning.
- The EU will, however, remain the key trading bloc.
- Time to level-up pension provision for these workers.
- Millions of tax returns due before midnight on 31 January.
- Sole trader, partnership or limited company – which one suits you?
- Report demands auto-enrolment age to be lowered.
- The ATT voices concerns of “overnight tax hike”.
- Five products get the thumbs up, three more in development.
- December CPI rate slumps to lowest since November 2016.
- More than £100,000 needed for a comfortable retirement.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.