Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
- Chief executive welcomes commitment to increase Local Housing Allowance.
- UK Government unveils ambitious measures for economic revival in Autumn Statement.
- Chancellor unveils comprehensive business-focused measures in Autumn Statement.
- £27 billion spent on NIC, business investment relief and welfare.
- The reactions to plans to reduce debt, cut taxes, reward work.
- Less than half know their pension goes to nominated beneficiaries.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.