Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Report calls for an end to the “all or nothing” choice.
- Are your employees in line for a pay rise this year?
- New chancellor is “cracking on with preparations”.
- Only 172,000 parents claim the support.
- Transport Secretary fuels rumours of another delay.
- Rishi Sunak accepts top job at the Treasury.
- New legislation kicks in from 6 April.
- Move could save the Treasury £10bn a year.
- Urgency to “reduce costs and boost investment”.
- Full report due to be published this month.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.