Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and inviduals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Introduction of the new state pension fuels boom.
- Existing probate system to be reviewed instead.
- Date depends on UK agreeing Brexit deal.
- Growth in Q3 better than expected.
- NEST trial aims to boost savings levels.
- New measure set to come in for 2020/21.
- Qualifying conditions for a tax break on staff annual events.
- Chancellor admits reforming death duties is on his mind.
- Doctors hit out at ‘absurd’ tapered annual allowance.
- Number of small firms that export ‘could double’ with Government assistance.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.