Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Scheme cuts costs caused by mistakes, HMRC says.
- Economy bounced back at turn of year in the UK.
- Loans of up to £2m available for innovative businesses.
- Claims can be made until 24 March 2022.
- Expected GDP growth cut from 4.2% to 3.6%.
- Legislation would create a register of overseas company owners.
- Just 29% know how to become MTD compliant.
- Ideal income equates to a moderate living standard.
- Increase attributed to COVID-19 and rising house prices.
- Tax on internet sales would be used to reduce business rates.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.