Tax and finance updates
Every day brings news of changes to tax law or government policy, or the emergence of facts and figures with implications for British businesses and individuals. Our daily news feed helps our clients keep their fingers on the pulse of what’s going on, with comment and insight from industry figures, government officials and trade bodies.
- Research and development spending is lower than twenty years ago.
- It will gain the responsibilities of three current agencies.
- That equates to £26,000 a year.
- Tax simplicity is the priority for the OTS.
- The Treasury said its recovery plan ‘is working’.
- Updated templates should make the system easier.
- Taxpayers lost out on over £600 million.
- The Government wants SMEs to achieve net zero by 2050.
- It will end on the originally planned date.
- Companies invest less than before the policy’s introduction.
What we can do for you
Find out more about the full range of business and tax advisory services Horsfield & Smith offers to businesses and individuals across Greater Manchester and the North West of England and see how we can help you achieve your goals for growth.